Totally agree Godfrey, I got mine last Saturday (mailed from San Francisco) and think this is the best one so far.

Mark's clever format/layout is simply outstanding.

Well done Mark and company !

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Godfrey DiGiorgi" <godfreydigio...@me.com>
Subject: outstanding

The PDML Photo Annual arrived today. Truly an amazing effort!
I skimmed through it quickly, but it's very worthy of an evening's slow amble through … likely with a wee dram by my side. :-)

—
The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.