Except I don't think you can get soft-serve ice cream from the Pope-mobile.

On 5/8/2017 00:57, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
Interesting car (re Bob's car).

Similar to the Popemobile!?! Cool.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

On 5/7/2017 2:38 AM, Bob W-PDML wrote:

On 7 May 2017, at 09:45, Chris Mitchell
<chris.mitch...@which.net<mailto:chris.mitch...@which.net>> wrote:

Thanks for the photo. It was good to meet up, but what did I tell you
about
hanging around ice cream vans to take pictures?

Chris

On 7 May 2017 09:30, "Mark Roberts"