Thanks, Jay. Lighting is just a couple of goose neck desk lamps with LED bulbs, a few sheets of wax paper in front of the lights to soften it. I'm not sure if it really needed all of the those images for the stacks - I just adjust the focus as little as possible for each shot. Better to have too many stacks than too few.

Mark