He posted on facebook 9 hours ago, while riding his bike. So everything looks ok to me.
Dario

-----Messaggio originale----- From: Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2017 3:05 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: KNARF?

Has anyone heard from Frank Theriault lately?

I miss his whit and his unique photographic perspective.  He was one of the
stalwarts of the list for many years, and seems to have vanished.

I looked for him on FarceBook, but didn't find any recent posts there,
unless I was looking in the wrong place.

Dan Matyola

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.