I'm still down in Thomasville, Georgia at the moment but I'll be
heading up to Grandfather Mountain for the Nature Photography Weekend
first thing tomorrow morning. I should get there late Wednesday
afternoon and have a chance to do some photography of my own on
Thursday before my official duties begin. I just talked to Doug Brewer
on the phone and it seems he'll also be arriving tomorrow afternoon.
So there's no telling what kind of trouble we'll get up to.

Details (and possibly photographs) will follow as they happen.