From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Larry Colen
Sent: Wednesday, 7 June 2017 9:28 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Shooting in tight spaces

Does anyone have any experience shooting in long narrow rooms?

I've been doing some work on my car trailer to get it prepped for an event in a
couple of weeks, and
realized that it is basically an empty room that might have some potential for
portraiture.  It's
basically 20'
long, a little over 7' wide and about 7' high.

On one hand, it's way too tight for using studio strobes.  I might be able to
get away with
speedlights. I also might be able to use LED bulbs in clamplights as hot
lights.  I might also be
able to bounce light off of one wall for rembrandt lighting.

I'll almost certainly be experimenting with it in the near future, but I figure
it's worth a chance
learning from other people's mistakes.