Excellent work there Bipin.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Bipin Gupta
Sent: Thursday, 8 June 2017 4:26 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Lens improvements

Dear Dan, Pentax lenses have always been technically very advanced - at least
my first SLR bought pre owned in 1975 - a Spotmatic with a Takumar proved to be.

The reason I latched on to Pentax were the grand Lenses - after owning a
Pentacon, Nikon, Kiev-19, Leica, Ricoh SLRs.

I was amazed at the 35 - 135 F3.5 "A" zoom lens. Sharp all the way through -
remember that this is not a computer designed lens. And I picked one up in Mint
condition from a Pop & Mom Store in the San Francisco Bay Area for $65 + Tax.

I have attached my first attempt at Water Drop Photography using this lens
which also has Macro - see attached link.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nxcxdnwonye9dh4/AABcu5Qy0YScLwDatMp0msFha?dl=0

Thanks for looking.
Bipin

Photography will stop time – for eternity.