Thanbks once again BVrian for your efforts in putting together the PUG.

And thanks for your comment on my image.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Walters" <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
Subject: June PUG is up

G'day all,

Lots to like about this month's gallery, but who doesn't love mountains?

Ken's 'Mountain Waves' with its line of receding ridges, Subash's
'Trisul (the human figure emphasizes the immense scale of the
mountains), Mark's 'Snowdonia' (would like to see that pano larger),
Ann's 'Along the Devils Highway' and Matt's 'Evening Fog' are my
standouts this month.

Thanks to all!

As usual you'll find the gallery here:

http://pug.komkon.org/

(you may need to refresh your browser if you see the previous gallery
there).

Note: The automated submission process usually works well but it's not
infallible.  So, if you made a submission and you don't see it in the
gallery, let me know.

Next up: 'Leaves'.

Full Submissions Guidelines here:

http://pug.komkon.org/general/autosubmit.html