I see the Coles get some of the blame for that.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: P. J. Alling
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:00 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: French trip

I keep reading this a French Dip, and expect picture of this...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_dip

On 6/16/2017 1:48 AM, Bob W-PDML wrote:
I've been back from my French bike ride since Sunday evening. I didn't do as much as I'd planned, unfortunately. By the time I'd arrived at Montlucon it was too late to cycle the 400km to Avignon through the Ardeche, so I jumped on a train and had three unplanned and enjoyable days in Avignon, which is a great city.

Here are some of the photos I've been able to look at so far.

https://web-options.com/2017/06/15/a-few-shots-from-avignon/

https://web-options.com/2017/06/15/lisle-sur-la-sorgue/

I'll publish some more next week. Going away this weekend (shooting film on my M3), so can't do anything for a few days.

Bob

---