From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Jack Davis
Sent: Tuesday, 4 July 2017 9:36 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO - Down In Indiana

The barn placement troubles me.
It must be the strong color and near
center location.
The insignificant wire fence has no role and the far elements fail to supply
the necessary weight to
count them as points of interest.
Admit having looked at this only on
my cell.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 3, 2017, at 4:10 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> The sky is the thing for me. - but the barn is just right and the fence is
> fine too -- if I
started getting nit-picky I would just say that it isn't that there is an
object on the far right
(the truck) but that the truck is too modern looking - the barn and the fence
look like they could
be from an earlier time.
> Is your truckless frame the same in all other regards?  would like to
> see that
>
> ann
>
>> On 7/1/2017 1:38 PM, Mark C wrote:
>> Thanks, Marne. I think you are right about the competing centers of
>> interest. I have other shots
without the fence and truck. I might try a shot with just the fence, no truck,
since I don't have
one with just the truck and no fence.  Without one or the other I don't think
there is enough going
on in the image.