I haven't posted anything in a while, and I was out and about tonight and figured I'd try a little street photography. Most of the really interesting stuff is technically so poor the I didn't feel the content overcame the other issues but this isn't terrible, it's just not very good. I decided to post it anyway.

https://pdml.updog.co/webster26/PESO%20--%20readyforthehookah.html

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/smc Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 limited.

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

-- Still haven't decided on a new sig.