Not to make excuses, since the major problem was my fault, but I had set the ISO for 160, I should have bumped that up to 800 or so based on the light conditions. So exposure speed was about 1/5 second. There was probably some subject movement, and some photographer movement that the SR system couldn't entirely compensate.

As for the framing there were distracting elements on the right hand side of the frame, which I composed around, and I ended up cropping quite a bit anyway.

There are times when I wish for a "fast" normal zoom in the 16-50mm range, but I still haven't found the one I actually want to own or pay full price for.