Yes, my though is the same...
but have to ask why it reminds you of CASTAWAY ? I kinda liked the film but what i mainly recall is him talking to the basketball

ann

On 7/11/2017 8:01 PM, Marnie (aka Doe) wrote:
Thanks, Ken.

I imagine a horse is supposed to step into it. A horse cut-out, in other words.

Marnie aka Doe

On 7/11/2017 4:33 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
Looks like a giant hood ornament - good eye.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marnie (aka Doe)"
<eactiv...@comcast.net>
To: <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 3:57 PM
Subject: PESO - Pegasus

Taken 2012 on a back road on the way back from Napa to home.

I spotted this driving and pulled off to take it. It reminded me of
one of my favorite films "Castaway" (Tom Hanks).

It was in the front "yard" (field) of a ranch. A barn was off to the
right. It took me a minute or two to get what it was for. But, on
second thought, it was pretty obvious.

Not a particularly good shot, I just thought it was an interesting
roadside curiosity.

http://www.mapphotography.org/PAWS/pages/pegasus.htm

Comments okay.

Marnie aka Doe :-)