Thanks for the heads up on this Mark. My wife loves early indian photo images. We plan on attending this week.

Detroit to Muskegon is about 190 miles, mostly expressway.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark C" <pdml-m...@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Edward S. Curtis Exhibit

I was wondering because the old ferry took several hours to cross the lake - but the new express ferry does it in 2.5 hours. It probably works out to longer considering time to load the cars etc.

Muskegon is about 4 hours form Chicago and 3 hours from Detroit, doable as a day trip or overnight.

Mark

Rick Womer wrote:
"fairly short ferry ride from Milwaukee”
Ummm… that’s 3 1/2 hours each way.

Remind me never to take a long ferry ride on your advice!

Cheers,

Rick