Well, maybe not follies, however on a recent visit to the ricoh-imaging web site to download a manual, and being unable to do that from the North American US site due to construction, I visited the Japan English site, and did my business there.

I also noticed that the Q line seems to be back as a product. So I checked the US site, where it isn't but the K-50 is now listed a current product again. This kind of thing begins to make one wonder, which particular band of inmates is running which particular asylum.

    - P.J. O'Rourke