Ann,

Thanks for sharing your calendar and the site you are now using. I have begun uploading some photos to create a calendar. Should work on it this evening but my brain is rather tired and I am finding it hard to focus on the creative at the moment. I am curious have you purchased a calendar to see the quality first hand. Did you create a separate cover image in an editing program or will their site allow you to create such a design?

Okay my brain says it is time for more coffee so will send this on its way.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals - Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. That you can purchase as framed or unframed prints, with loads of variety in home decor./