Thank you, Dan - that's a real compliment from someone who knows the area far
better than me!

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Daniel J. Matyola
Sent: Friday, 25 August 2017 10:41 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: GESO - the final Coyles in the USA

Very nice gallery!  You have well captured the feeling of SF and the area, and
seem to have included
every major sight (except Coit and Transamerica towers, which are quit overdone
elsewhere).

I have been there 9 or 10 times, and don't have as many evocative images of the
city as you do.

Dan Matyola