Driving along the coastal road as dusk set in we came upon some
intense black rocks, threatening clouds that hid the sun and an island
in the distant haze. The sea was shimmering. I could not resist but
stop and take some shots.

I took the Fisherman's permission for the shots with the Pentax K-5
IIs and the Tamron 17-50/2.8. Here is the photo - PPd a bit with the
help of Larry Colen. The exif data is intact.

I tend to expose to the left, and to keep the Fisherman nondescript I
kept him in the "dark". I also shoot 88% JPEGs as I do not want to
waste time on PP. I will resort to RAW (DNG) only on difficult photo
shoots - mixed lighting (cannot get WB right), foggy, damp and lousy
weather etc.

Comments and criticisms are welcome.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u3z9nl6zk2dm70e/AAA1AJsHXmLGqsrN4_gd4_8Na?dl=0

Regards.
Bipin.
camp: Thornhill, Ontario.

"It is more important to click with people than to click the shutter."
- Alfred Eisenstaedt