I've been enjoying the full customer failed-delivery journey experience with a
couple of carriers over the last two weeks.

With one of them today I logged a query on their system. In response I received
three emails over the space of an hour to tell me they'd logged my case. Each
of the emails gave a different case number. Just now, several hours later and
with no intervening communication at all, I have received two further emails
congratulating me because my case has been closed. Neither of the case numbers
in these emails matched any of the earlier ones.

I'm wondering if I should raise a new case for each of the 4 emails after the
first one...