From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Eric Weir
Sent: Sunday, 29 October 2017 9:32 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Using Epson Scan - B&W images

> On Oct 28, 2017, at 7:28 PM, Eric Weir <eew...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 28, 2017, at 7:22 PM, Paul Stenquist <pnstenqu...@mac.com> wrote:
>>
>> The grain would generally be a film issue. The only exception might be if
>> the scans are underexposed and you’re pushing the results hard when
>> rendering.
>
> Thanks, Paul. Most of the images were underexposed. Several landscapes that I
> couldn’t really tell what they were till I played around with the histogram a
> little. One portrait, though, is very nice.

One of the landscapes I like.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eeweir/26222984359/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/

A portrait.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/eeweir/26222983689/in/dateposted-public/lightbox/
Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."

- David Whyte