Trying my first set of color images. I’ve got two strips of film, four images
in each. In preview the scanner doesn’t pick out the frames correctly. The
eight frames in the film a spread across six frames in the preview. I’ve
double-checked the positioning of the film in the holder. Didn’t seem to be a
problem. One a second preview the misallocation of frames still occurs.

I wouldn’t be surprised if some of you have had experience with this. In any
case, any guesses as to why this is happening?

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eew...@bellsouth.net

“...we are a form of invitation to others and to otherness..."

- David Whyte