It is a nice gallery, with several very interesting and pleasing
interpretations of the theme.

I also like Don's "Snowfog" a lot, but perhaps my favorite is "Wiggle" by
Brian Walters.  Very minimalist, very well seen, and very well composed.
"At White Sands"
by Ken Waller is also outstanding, to my eye and my taste.

Dan Matyola