Hawaii is the one I've never been to... unlikely I ever will

and of course I've been to the one in the northeast many times, as I lived in Maine for 3 years and also took
many road trips down east since then...

I left off a couple in Florida that I may have been to as a child, possibly before they became parks, likewise
the one in South Carolina.

ann