Thanks, Paul!

M aka D

On 1/5/2018 3:36 PM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
Very nice. A dramatic image.

Paul

On Jan 5, 2018, at 5:39 PM, Marnie (aka Doe)<eactiv...@comcast.net>  wrote:

Now for something shot recently, in December 2017.

Iron Horse is a walking trail and pedestrian bridge near me. The trail crosses
the boundaries of several cities because it replaced the old train tracks that
were once there. Ironically, I used to walk those tracks, while still tracks,
in my twenties with my female roommate.

The bridge is sort of futuristic looking or like an airplane or spaceship. It
is also not symmetrical, which the photo may or may not show. It dips a bit on
one side with a curve.

I made it B&W to make it more dramatic. I may do a GESO later.

http://mapphotography.org/PAWS/pages/ironhorse.htm

Comments welcome.
(Also suggestions on B&W processing, not my strong suit.)

Marnie aka Doe :-)