Really nice GESO, Ann.

Love the pipe cleaner acrobats and art (I made pipe cleaner people as a kid). Chuckle on one building supporting another "We All Need Support."

Like chairs as always. I always find your chair pics poignant somehow.

One I like the best is the shadows of the stairs that seem to be going nowhere (next to brick building).

Good eye as always, Thanks for sharing!  Marnie aka Doe :-)
(you have a duplicate in of everyone needs support later, diff name)