Thanks, Jack!

Marnie aka Doe

On 1/9/2018 1:22 PM, Jack Davis wrote:
Bet you're glad you went. Really a
terrific shot, Marnie!
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 9, 2018, at 1:11 PM, Marnie (aka Doe)<eactiv...@comcast.net>  wrote:

I returned with a friend to Ruth Bancroft Garden, cacti and succulents, Dec.
2017. Last time we had been was in 2012. First time is was mid-day, this time
it was late afternoon. Which turned out to beneficial.

I never feel I take as good shots when I am with someone. In addition to  the
distraction, there is a feeling of being pressed for time. But, on the other
hand, with someone I go places I don't normally go.

Probably show a few more then do a GESO.

http://mapphotography.org/PAWS/pages/cactusglow.htm

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)