On 1/13/2018 09:49, Mark Roberts wrote:
A photo from last summer. It's the movie theater in the town near
where we're hanging out in North Carolina this weekend.
http://www.robertstech.com/temp/

I wish you'd had just a tiny bit more elevation to provide separation between that streetlight and the bottom of the second floor window.

... or perhaps a second POV a few feet to camera right so you could comp it out entirely.

It's beautiful light and an interesting scene, but that streetlight just keeps jerking my attention off center.

Jefferson itself (the other one that's not West Jefferson) is kind of interesting. It's the only town I know that has an intersection between Main St and Main St (West Main & East Main cross North Main & South Main).