The one on the NE corner is the one we went to, Ann!  Probably tried both...

Regards

John

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Sunday, 8 April 2018 11:01 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: April PUG, "Night", is up

  the one in this months PUG is on the north east corner of 7th and first...
but I think you told
me you went to the one, on the south west corner and that I have frequently
photo'ed (kitty corner
to the PUG one) ...which is surviving, thank goodness...

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Works-in-Print/Calendars-in-Print/Ill-take-Manhattan-Wall/i-pLJ83nG/A

It's the across the street from me.. , and in on eof the PDML annuals

ann

On 4/7/2018 7:57 PM, John Coyle wrote:
> Hi Ann - is that the one on 1st. Avenue, coming down from 14th to 7th?
> I think Jan and I shopped there more than once. Always sad to see small
> enterprises fold,
especially when the produce is good.

> John in Brisbane

gone a few months ago.