The Lower Prorunner 350AW is my travel bag. 70-200/2.8 on one side, 15-30 in
the middle below the K-1+24-70/2.8. Spare body next to the 15-30, remaining
room in the main compartment for spare batteries, chargers, whatever. Back
pocket for iPad and paper files (I used to carry a 13” laptop there), front
pocket for little stuff like SD Cards, car keys, phone… This all fits under the
seat in CRJ regional jets. If I have a tripod along, it straps to the outside,
is removed and placed in the overhead on the plane so that the bag will fit
under the seat.

But once I am at a destination, I switch to a Domke shoulder bag which is
barely large enough to carry a K-1 with one of the shorter lenses, the K-1 +
70-200 is on my shoulder or around my neck. I have tried about 4 different
larger shoulder bags, all feel too large and awkward to me. So my tradeoff is
to carry less, try to plan more carefully what I need when I am out and about
away from my base where the 350AW stays with the remainder of my gear. Unless
of course I am shooting not too far from my transportation and I can leave the
larger bag there to be delved into if needed.

In brief, there is no perfect bag, but there may be acceptable compromises
depending on work style and other circumstances.

sta