It took this long to red line your annoyance with Yahoo, you sir have the patience of a saint.

On 7/12/2018 11:31 AM, Doug Brewer wrote:
An email from a member ticked off a number of guardians, leading to excessive bounces from around forty accounts, yours included. The PDML server, according to instructions, boots accounts that reach a certain bounce threshold.

A couple people, like Godfrey, just resubbed, and I added back the others after compiling a list from the bounce notices.

I think everything is straight now, and my annoyance with yahoo has increased toward the red line.