Nice collection, Larry.

Really like the positive and negative space of the first one. And the sixth one, great eye close up.

Marnie aka Doe

On 7/14/2018 3:41 PM, Larry Colen wrote:
PESO: PDML discussion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/43363009902/in/album-72157669137217797/

I'm finally back from my trip North. What was supposed to be a relatively short trip for a tango event and then visiting became a lot more complicated as things came up and we had to come up with new living arrangements for my mom.

I'm starting in on my huge backlog of photos. Today, I tackled my wildlife photos.