I popped over to Milwaukee this past weekend to checkout the landscape photography exhibit that was mentioned on the list a while back. It was a great exhibit and my wife and I enjoyed touring touring Milwaukee, an interesting town with lost of neighborhood bars. The Milwaukee Art Museum was an architectural gem and and hosted some really impressive collections. I'll be watching it for future exhibits - we spent the whole day there Sunday and really enjoyed it.

Lately I've been taking the Q7 as my sole camera on weekend excursions like this and it does not disappoint. A few shots of the MAM building, more or less:

http://www.markcassino.com/b2evolution/index.php/milwaukee-art-museum?blog=9

Mark