This is great news and I hope you have wonderful success and that your order arrives before 5 and before the party. If I were closer would take you up on your offer but it would be a bit of a drive. You are more than welcome to share my site with your party guests. :)

Do let us all know how it goes and do share some photos of the party and of your photography on display.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
https://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com/recent.html