Maybe they actually do use an automatic face recognition algorithm to blur faces after all, or it's a cunning plot to make us /think/ they do...

On 10/22/2018 1:39 PM, John Francis wrote:
It's no good, Google - I can still recognise her ...

https://www.google.com/maps/@40.6887541,-74.0437946,2a,37.5y,317.28h,121.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sWCjUEJjYRdtjBsM8tei04Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en&authuser=0

(Just in case it doesn't look the same for you as it does for me, I see facial
blurring)

    - P.J. O'Rourke