George Harrison doesn't entirely agree with Larry...
https://youtu.be/3WfsdwkOIpI

I'm not taking many pictures these days, except occasionally with my phone, but
I'm not going to beat myself up about it, and I don't think anyone else should.
It's meant to be enjoyable, not a duty.

On 1 Jan 2019, at 11:55, Steve Cottrell