You mean intrinsic to human nature, right?

(the Norwegian grins, ducks, and runs)

Den 14.01.2019 00:54, skrev l...@red4est.com:
That is true, but being an idiot is not at all unique to Americans, it is
endemic to human nature.

On January 13, 2019 3:28:33 PM PST, "Daniel J. Matyola" <danmaty...@gmail.com>
wrote:
A lot more than "British sarcasm" is lost on mosy Americans.  We can be
idiots at times.

Dan Matyola