Ten years is a darn good run for any annual! Remember Stuart Brand and the
Whole Earth Catalog … He felt a first and then a last were really all that were
necessary for a successful annual. :-)

Thanks for all your effort and hard work, Mark. The quality of the books shows
your passion and reflects well on all of the contributors. I'm happy to display
all ten volumes on my bookshelf, and I show them to folks regularly.

Onwards, always and only onwards!

—
"A true journey, no matter how long the travel takes, has no end."
- William Least Heat Moon