On 30/4/19, Steve Cottrell, discombobulated, unleashed:

>thanks to the kind individual who kept it and DropBoxed it to me

Who shall remain nameless but was in fact Brian Walters :-)

I also had a message from Scott Loveless saying that he thinks it might be
buried on an old drive somewhere but it might take time to look for it.

the only question remains is that shall I let him know he doesn't have to look
anymore? I mean, it might be good exercise for him..........

--

Cheers,
  Cotty

___/\__    UK Shoot / Edit and