The "rumor" didn't made sense from the beginning: *we* don't know the
details about the Ricoh-Hoya deal, but Ricoh definitely does.
Yet we're supposed to believe that Ricoh - who is preparing for the
November anniversary - is either a. unaware they would lose the right
to Pentax brand or b. investing money into promoting the brand then
suddenly stop?

Alex