... may be back ????

I had several long conversations with Earthlink's *tech support* in Mumbai; mostly consisting on my part of "I can't understand what you said. Can you repeat that?" Someone from *Level Two* tech support was supposed to call me yesterday between 11:00am EDT and 8:00pm EDT, but I never heard from them.

I gave them my cell phone number and I did have my cell phone with me when I had to leave the house at 5:00pm to go to my Tuesday night folk music circle.

This morning my email appears to be working again. Somewhat. At least I have 49 NEW emails from PDML dated 5 - 9 July.

Nothing dated from today though.

I am going to call them again and demand an explanation why no one called me yesterday. I'm paying for service, and I damn well expect to get service!