But still a carpark! Interesting image. Big scaffold jack at the back. Can't see any car charging points.

Alan C

On 13-Jul-19 02:50 AM, David Mann wrote:
A couple of phone shots I took while walking to meet family in the CBD
yesterday.

What was an underground carpark is now exposed after its building (a hotel) was
demolished due to earthquake damage.
In the background you can see a mix of old and new buildings.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1064/#peso

A few minutes later I passed a new building with a large-scale artwork covering
one side.  There are a few artworks of similar size scattered around the inner
city.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1065/#peso

Cheers,
Dave