It might be like the Co-Design deal Pentax had with Tokina where all the Pentax mount 12-20 lenses were branded Pentax, and Tokina only sold lenses for Nikon, Cannon & Sony under their own name.

The Pentax mount 15-30mm f/2.8 in PKaf mount is *ONLY* available from Pentax, but the same lens is available as a "Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD" Lens for Nikon, Canon & Sony.

Tamron will likely continue to manufacture lenses in Pentax PKaf mount, but they'll only be available under the Pentax brand name.