Thanks Bob for the link, I didn't know about this book. Ordering it now,
I'm a big fan of the Webbs work. And I couldn't agree more with your
description of Alex's compositions. Some seem impossibly complex and at the
same time simple and refreshing to look at

I took a workshop with them in 2008 in Cadiz, in the south of Spain. Not
only they are super talented but also they are great people, those were
some really pleasant few days making photos, getting Alex's help with the
editing, and eating great food.

Just to keep it Pentax, here's a frame from that workshop. K10D, 12-24 zoom:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jbuhler/16170069111/in/photostream/lightbox/

Juan Buhler - http://www.jbuhler.com