There is no PESO I'm testing to see if the address is triggering the Email system to reject my post.

I wandered around an art collective exhibit at Yale University's West Campus, today.

The young lady in the foreground was an exhibitor, sitting in front of her work, which consisted of large canvas' covered with brightly colored splotches of acrylic paint.  I'm sure that everyone wanted to discuss her technique, really I mean it.

Equipment: Pentax K-5II w/Sigma DC 17-70mm f2.8~4.5

As usual comments are welcome but may be totally ignored.

    - P.J. O'Rourke