OOOOH  - such a lovely tour!..
ann

On 11/18/2019 2:49 PM, Stanley Halpin wrote:
On our recent trip we spent a couple of days in/around Bilbao Spain. On the 2nd
day I had arranged an all-day tour with a local guide. Well, Zach is originally
from Detroit, but has lived in that region with his Basque wife for 7 years, so
more or less “local.” Our group of six traveled along the northern Spanish
coast to the resort town of San Sebastian. Walked the beach, checked out the
local market, then slowly back to Bilbao with stops in fishing villages and
scenic overlooks along the way. And of course some pintxos along the way
(pintxos are like tapas but intended for serious foodies.)

A good day and a region well worth a longer visit.

Technical notes: most shots were with the K-1ii, D FA 100/2.8 Macro, a few with
GR-III. The panoramic view of the bay of San Sebastian was stitched in LR from
10 handheld vertical-format frames shot with the 100mm Macro.

Basque Region Gallery:
https://lightroom.adobe.com/shares/a791c2ec799c4f8e9d09f776c68e136f

Stan

--