Not the kind of Gear Box I imagined. I suppose the guy did at least Clutch them when lifting. Didn't see him changing gear.

Alan C

On 17-Feb-20 07:29 PM, l...@red4est.com wrote:
One of the hours of photography is the opportunity to buy lots of related toys.

I've got some boxes I originally bought for photo gear, that I'm actually using
for tools these days. I was looking for dividers for the open top bins and ran
across this video by another photographer about them.

There are other brands out there, when I bought mine, the rigid was the best
price/performance. In December I ran across a Craftsman line that might be
pretty good.

In any case, if you want something sturdier than a back pack, with some sort of
weather sealing and don't want to spend the money on pelican, these are a
pretty good deal.

I've been using a regular hand truck with a larger base rather than the system
cart.

https://youtu.be/7IxL_xf_y7s