It depends on the scene The  K-1 meter does fine on neutral or dark frames.
With an abundance of white, such as white sky dominating the frame, I’ll dial
in -1 to -1.5 stops of exposure comp. As you say, dynamic range is good enough
that one doesn’t have to nail the exposure, and correcting it in RAW conversion
yields the same result  as correcting it in camera.