I like this one a lot too..

but the whole gallery is nice.. no faves..

 someone somewhere made a point aobut avoiding symmetry when shooting.. that is usually my
slant (hehe) as well...

ann

On 3/5/2020 2:55 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 5/3/20, Daniel J. Matyola, discombobulated, unleashed:

The scene caught my eye as we were driving through Kyoto on a bus.  I
regret that I wasn't a bit quicker, so I could have captured more of the
old person on the right side of the frame.
Works just fine dude. I'd prefer mono but I'll take anything I can get ;-)

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com