Hi Boris,

Sorry to take so long to respond, the happenings of two weeks ago really
knocked me off kilter and I'm just getting around to email that's been
lingering in the Inbox since. :)

It was a delight to meet you in person after all these years of email! Felipe
and I both enjoyed the time we spent with you enormously. We look forward to
visiting you at home at some point in the future!

I've got to dig up the iPhone photos I made of you and Felipe. When I get them
up on Flickr, I'll send a note. :-)

best,
—
No matter where you go, there you are.