A great gallery, Brian. I'm turning green. We are confined to our yards except for essentials. No walking around. I'm mostly trying to tame my garden. That SA ultra marathoner, Ryan Sandes, ran a 100 miler around his yard in 26hours last week! Many runners are doing similar. The K-01 is a great camera - essentially a mirrorless K5. One of those clip on turret viewfinders would solve your problem.

Alan C